Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Circles with Yvette!


Hi My Creative Scrapbook friends! Yvette here today with a Pinterest inspired project using this month's Main Kit 




I love the overall cool reco design and decided to use it as an inspiration to design my page.      


STEVOTOMIC.COM


With all the gorgeous pattern paper found in the 'Along the Way' collection, it was very difficult to select which ones I wanted to use for my circles. I decided to go with one floral and two of the polkadots papers as well as a solid blue cardstock.
        

Next, I added some paint splatters to my background by select a few different Dylusions Ink Spray to match the colors in the floral pattern paper and applied with a small paint brush.



I arranged the circles along the right hand side of the page starting at top and working my way down to the bottom.


Keeping with the design, I added a couple of black cardstock strips down the center of my circles and love the extra detail this create.

 
   
Now it was time to start adding my embellishments. First, I matted my photo with one of the pattern paper found in this months main kit and adhered it down with some foam tape. Next, I created a small cluster of embellishments to the bottom left hand corner of the photo that includes a couple of 'Along the Way' Ephemera pieces as well as a die-cut.



Under the top edge of my photo I tucked an icon die-cut and a tag.

     
  I added my title down the left hand side of my page using the beautiful gold foil chipboard stickers also include in this months main kit and finished the layout off with a couple more die-cut pieces.

I hope you felt inspired today and if you're not a subscriber yet, give it a try. The kits are all so beautiful and you will not regret it!!!!

Thanks for stopping by :) xx




 


No comments: