Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Process Video with Laura!

Hi there!  I am back today sharing my second process video (and third layout) using the June main kit from My Creative Scrapbook!  As I mentioned last week, I was super inspired by this kit, to create all sorts of layouts.  So far I have created a page about my middle son's little family, a second page about home renovations and today's page is about a silly mishap my youngest son had while we were kayaking!


I opted for this bright polka dot paper as my background but kept things from getting too busy by allowing for lots of white space.


This page was inspired by the large chipboard piece that reads "epic fail", I thought it was super fun and decided to pair it with the "real life" die cut to create a title.  I had been wanting to scrap this photo of my son's failed kayak launch from last summer, but I was waiting for the perfect piece of inspiration to cross my desk, and sure enough this was it!
 


I added three embellishment clusters, this large cluster also incorporates my typewritten journalling. 


The smallest embellishment area is to the right of my photo and is very very minimal, this last cluster at the bottom of my page represents my mid sized cluster.  I have mentioned before that I most often do three embellishment clusters, which also vary in size.

You can watch my process video below or on my You-Tube channel here.


Supply List: (From the Kit) Fancy Pants "Family & Co." patterned papers {love at home, family matters, good times, here with you, our house}, die cuts, puffy stickers and chipboard stickers; Jillibean Soup "Souper Celebration" label stickers. (From my stash) Recollections cardstock; WRMK typewriter; black Staedtler pen.

Thanks so much for visiting today!
Laura
xo

No comments: