Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Step by Step with Yvette!


Hi My Creative Scrapbook Fans!  Today I have a step-by-step tutorial to share with you using the June Main Kit! I absolutely love the colors and patterns in the Family & Co. collection featured in this kit.


I started my layout off by drawing three triangles in multiple sizes onto some white cardstock.    


Next, I use a craft knife to cut the insides of the triangles out to create the design below.       


I then selected my patterned papers, cutting both at 9 x 4 inches and adhering in a staggering design onto my 12x12 base.     

 

Next, I added the larger triangle and placing it horizontally across the patterned papers.  


 I placed the smaller triangle horizontally with the larger one and the other I placed vertically.


Next, I created a 3/4" circle with some machine stitching and then adhered my photos with some foam tape underneath to give it some extra dimension.  To the far left side of my layout I added a thin strip of the Love at Home patterned paper-reverse side.


Next, embellishments. I added a few of the chipboard and puffy stickers atop the stitch 3/4" circle and place some label stickers from Jillibean Soup here and there for extra interest. 

  
I used one of the phrase from the die cut ephemera pack, along with a puffy heart sticker to created my title.     


A few paint splashes and this page was finish!

          I hope I inspired you to create something beautiful ...

Thanks for stopping by :) xx

For more information on the kits please visit My Creative Scrapbook website.

Image may contain: 5 people

2 comments:

Mycreativescrapbook said...

I love this Awesome work , thank you

Unknown said...

Great layout! Pleasing to the eye. Will try something like this myself, thank you for the inspiration.