Monday, March 25, 2013

Using Packaging on a Layout by Carla Marchee

This is our second post today- please scroll down to view our previous post.

Ready for more tips? My Creative Scrapbook Design Team member Carla Marchee has another one for you featuring our March kits.

Here's Carla...

Here's my next layout using the gorgeous Limited Edition Kit.
The title Friend's That's Play together.

uses everything from the kit Here come The TIP : Never throw away packaging you see what you can do with it.... to just this on a design .


This is the cool packaging what I have used on my page : SEE THE Picture's how to do.


1] I had the packaging carefully cut open so that the edge visible stay.



This is our second post today. I hope you will please scroll down to my first Tips and Techniques!


Carla Marchee
My Creative Scrapbook Design Team member

----------------------------------------

Check out another layout created by Carla with our March Limited Edition kit:
 

Come back in a bit for even more tips and techniques from Carla!

My Creative Scrapbook kit club is all about you and helping you preserve your memories in a fun and creative way. For information about subscribing to any of our monthly kits, please visit our website, here.

No comments: