Monday, March 25, 2013

More Mixed Media Techniques by Carla Marchee

This is our third post today- please scroll down to view our previous posts.

Ready for even more more tips and techniques from My Creative Scrapbook Design Team member Carla Marchee featuring our March kits?

Here's Carla...

This is my next mixed media techniques featuring the Limited Edition kit!
I called this design : This Moments

Everything that I have used is from the kit except the Gel Medium ,Ink and wire mesh&beads


STEP 1: first I did glue the layer than lubrication with the span, gesso around the edge


STEP 2: Do than the mesh paste there on to create a textured background and than paste circle chipboard.

**What I did on the circle : first ink it ,and applied with your finger some blue paint on it.
and dry this with the heatgun.


STEP 3: On the edges I have did lubrica some Gel medium so that beads stay paste. all this thing's making your page a interesting effect.



Carla Marchee
My Creative Scrapbook Design Team member

----------------------------------------

Carla also worked with our March Main kit- check out one of her layouts:
 

Carla has even more to share so be sure to stop by again in a bit!

My Creative Scrapbook kit club is all about you and helping you preserve your memories in a fun and creative way. For information about subscribing to any of our monthly kits, please visit our website, here.