Monday, March 25, 2013

Embossing Technique by Carla Marchee

This is our fourth post today- please scroll down to view our previous posts.

My Creative Scrapbook Design Team member Carla Marchee is back once more today to share another of her techniques featuring our March kits.

Here's Carla...

I have for you an embossing technique, on the design paper


STEP 1 I have just the prima mask what so cool is this is included in the Main Kit this is so awesome.
first I had with the embossing ink sponge on the mask



STEP 2 : sprinkle the embossing powder over there ... and pour the excess powder back



And so it’s look like so cool to do I hope you give this a try

Carla Marchee
My Creative Scrapbook Design Team member

----------------------------------------

Check out more of Carla's work with our March Main kit:
 

Thanks for the tips and techniques, Carla!

My Creative Scrapbook kit club is all about you and helping you preserve your memories in a fun and creative way. For information about subscribing to any of our monthly kits, please visit our website, here.

No comments: