Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Tips and Techniques from Helen Tilbury - Part 2

My Creative Scrapbook Design Team member Helen Tilbury is back to share more of her wonderful creative methods featuring our February Limited Edition kit (this is our second post today- scroll down for our first post).

Here's Helen...

Here's my next layout using the February Limited Edition Kit.

It's called 'All you need is Love' and everything comes from the kit except for except the modelling paste and mists (I used an plastic antique doily as my stencil),my dymo tape journaling, punch & brown and pink inks.








Interesting things I did here were

1. Emphasized my circular shape through the use of brads.

2. Layered up the vellum/transparent elements over each other to interesting effect.

3. Had fun layering up the many different elements provided in the kit, including using one of the sentiments for a title.

------------------------------

Helen Tilbury
My Creative Scrapbook Design Team member

------------------------------
Please visit our Design Team Gallery for more layouts, cards, and projects from our designers!

We invite you to join us and experience all of the fun and excitement that we have coming for 2013.  Click here to find the My Creative Scrapbook kits.

No comments: