Friday, January 11, 2013

Chipboard Altering plus Detailing Techniques by Angel Rodrigue

My Creative Scrapbook Design Team member Angel Rodrigue is back today with some of her wonderful tips and techniques using the January Main and Limited Edition Kits.

Here's Angel...

For the chipboard piece on this layout.. 


I painted it with white paint. Let dry then painted on some shimmer from the stickles (your choice of color)... It looks like this.. Close up..


----------------------------------------


The minute I seen the peacock on this paper I knew I wanted to sparkle him up.. All you have to do is used your star Dust Stickles Glue and outline him out. Easy touch to make him Glamorous...



----------------------------------------

My Creative Scrapbook Design Team member

----------------------------------------

We'd love to share another one of Angel's beautiful creations using our January kits with you today:


Visit our Design Team Gallery for more beautiful creations with our kits.

We invite you to join us and experience all of the fun and excitement that we have planned for 2013.  Click here to find the My Creative Scrapbook kits.

No comments: