Thursday, January 10, 2013

Pockets and Flowers by Angel Rodrigue

We have My Creative Scrapbook Design Team member Angel Rodrigue with us today with some of her wonderful tips and techniques using the January Main Kit.

Here's Angel...

For this layout I knew I had to make a pocket to stick tags in..


I used one of the square tags to make a pocket. I cut a piece of Cardstock the size of my tag and folded it in half. One Half glued to the back of the tag and the other will be glue to your layout as shown here..


Then you have your pocket....


Now add your tags like so...


Easy Peasy... Hope you give this a try...

------------------------------

If you like me and love flowers and want to stretch it further Like I did Here...


All you do is pull the layers off as much as you want and add centers to them.. You can add smaller flowers Chipboard or Buttons.. The possibilities are endless...



My Creative Scrapbook Design Team member

------------------------------

We'd love to share another one of Angel's beautiful creations using our January kits with you today:


Visit us again tomorrow for more tips and creations from Angel!

We invite you to join us and experience all of the fun and excitement that we have planned for 2013.  Click here to find the My Creative Scrapbook kits.

1 comment:

Sandra said...

These are really beautiful and I love the hint for the flowers.