Saturday, January 12, 2013

Glitter Techniques by Kristin Greenwood

My Creative Scrapbook Guest Design Team member Kristin Greenwood is here today to show us her creative use of the glitter included in the January Album Kit.

Here's Kristin...

I wanted to use the glitter that came in the album kit to make all my projects sparkle!

First I added a little to some white acrylic paint.


I used a cosmetic sponge to apply the glitter paint ( I think it makes it easier to get in all the small places)!


I used some glue with the Prima Say It In Crystal pearls by using my Zig glue pen and coloring the adhesive all over each pearl.


I poured some of the glitter on it.


I shook the excess glitter off, and this is what it looks like!


----------------------------------------

Kristin Greenwood
My Creative Scrapbook Guest Design Team member

----------------------------------------

Check out Kristin's album cover:


Visit our Design Team Gallery to see the inside pages of her album.

We'd love to share more of Kristin's January Album kit projects:

 

We invite you to join us and experience all of the fun and excitement that we have planned for 2013.  Click here to find the My Creative Scrapbook kits.

No comments: