Wednesday, May 5, 2010

May Color Challenge

Hi everyone! It's me... Patti! The ever-persuasive Pam has asked me to host a monthly color challenge at My Creative Scrapbook. Each challenge will begin on the 5th and end on the 5th of the following month. In addition, there will be a fabulous prize awarded to the winner! I love color, and there are particular colors which seem to be my favorites. If I look back through my layouts, I tend to gravitate towards the same color schemes over and over.

So to start our challenge, this month's colors are PINK, YELLOW, GREEN and WHITE. I've included a sample layout below along with some color swatches.






If you wish to play along, just go to My Creative Scrapbook and upload your pages into the Contest Gallery. I can't wait to see what you do with these colors!!

1 comment:

Cindy Gay said...

Beautiful border along with the colors.