Wednesday, May 5, 2010

It's the 5th of May...

It's the 5th of May and you know what that means. Cinco de Mayo and two for one margaritas, baby! Fiesta!

~Pam clearing her throat~

What?!

~Pam giving the stink eye~

Oh. Yeah. Hee Hee.

It is a day for celebrating! It's the day that My Creative Scrapbook reveals their latest round of kits. They're glorious!! Who needs a stinkin' margarita when you can get light-headed looking at these intoxicating scrap goodies?

The Main Kit


The Creative Kit


The Album Kit


The Limited Edition Kit


Now if you'll excuse me, there's a bowl of tortilla chips and several frosty beverages with my name on it over yonder. Pam... you coming?

~several hours pass~

Hi. Me again. Pam is busy dancing on that bar over there so it's up to me to mention that My Creative Scrapbook's kits are VERY popular and tend to sell out fast! Pam is always accepting pre-orders for future kits, so just send her a quick note. There's a link to her email on the right side of the blog.

What the.. ?!

Pam! Stop that! Put your shirt back on!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LMAO - especially the last line!

Robbie said...

LOL!! Go Pam!! Julie, I'm so glad that you are keeping yourself together to take care of business! LOL!

Gabrielle Pollacco said...

Woohoo!!! I'm headed over to join the two of you!! ROFL!!! Aw Julie you crack me up!