Wednesday, June 12, 2024

Main kit fun with Maree Using the June Main kit from MyCreativeScrapbook.com

 Hi My Creative friends,


I had so much fun creating with this months main kit. I love all the bold primary colors and gorgeous puffy titles.

For this layout I used the June sketch which I though was really neat and the June main kit which is gorgeous.

I started with a base of white card stock. Then cut two pieces in the green and blue patterned paper, approximately 5.5 inches x 9.5 inches, as the basis for the background. I machine stitched around them before sticking them down. The next step was mounting my 3 pics which are 7cm squared. Additional to the sketch I also added the strip of suitcases paper to anchor everything on the page.

I distressed all the edges of the paper and did the same to two tags. I used my Crop-a-dile tool to add blue eyelets, then I added blue and white bakers twine in a bow. I used the large title "Ready for an adventure" and my journaling under the pictures. The last step was to add a few floral embellishments and some word stickers in the top right. I added enamel dots to the center of the flowers for dimension and shine.

This layout came together so nicely and I am so happy with how it turned out. I would love to see your layout from the sketch this month!
Maree

Join the fun of creating with this awesome kit. What will you create. Buy your kit at MyCreativeScrapbook.com MyCreativeScrapbook.com 





Main kit photo 

Buy your kit at MyCreativeScrapbook.com








No comments: