Monday, August 10, 2020

Michelle with a Summer Layout!

Hi, I'm Michelle and I'll show you today in my tutorial how to easily create a scrapbooking layout
 based on the great summer scrapbooking kit from my creative Scrapbook.

You will need:
My creative Scrapbook Kit August
Photo
Scissors
Glue
1-2 pieces of white cardstock (I work here in 8 "x12", you can also do the layout in 12"12")
Foampads (optional) with it you achieve a better three-dimensional optics




Step 1: Preparation

Choose 3 different papers from the great selectionwhich stand out well against each other in terms of colour or subjectYou can also use front and back instead of 3 different papers.

Tear by hand (don't use scissors!) and arrange the different sized strips:

- in the middle of the paper (slightly on top of each other)
at the bottom of the paper

Stick them on when you are satisfied with the look. Do not glue the edge completely firmly, so that one can still push something under it.



Step 2: Photo cluster

To make the photo stand out betterglue it beforehand on a white piece of cardstock that sticks out. Arrange photo and title on the design papersGlue it down (optional with Foampads for a better three-dimensional optic).



Step 3: Embellishments

Cut out lots of roses from the patterned paper. Slide them under the patterned paper and stick them on. Do this at the top of the photo cluster, but also at the bottom edge of the papers.

The kit contains very nice fabric rosesFinallyyou can add one (or moreroses slightly offset over your previously cut and glued roses. I have also chosen a butterfly from the sticker set and glued it on the upper part of the layout.

On my layouts you will usually find a paper clipAgain I couldn't help it and added a paper clip at the end of the photo as decoration.

The sticker set that comes with the kit offers so many nice texts and that's why I stuck the one with the great statement "Living for the Moment" at the bottom of the layoutIt fits so well to the story my layout is supposed to tell.



hope you enjoyed my guide to how easy scrapbooking can be. All my love to all scrapbookers and stay healthy!

No comments: