Wednesday, August 5, 2020

It's Time for August Reveal!

Our August kits are filled with lots of goodies ! You'll find a lovely assortment of patterned papers and perfectly coordinating embellishments.  Whether your style is clean and simple, shabby chic, or something in between our kits offer something for everyone.

             Presenting the My Creative Scrapbook August 2020 kits:



***August 2020 Main Kit***


   ***August 2020 Creative Kit***


***August 2020 Limited Edition Kit*** 


***July 2020 Album Kit***


Please join us in welcoming our Guest Design Team Members:


Claudia Ressier

Hi, I am Claudia Caroline Ressler and I am so thrilled to be joining My Creative Scrapbook as a guest designer for this term while working with a team of talented designers from all over the world.

I have been passionate about scrapbooking, card making, mini albums and all other kinds of paper crafts for many years. During the past years, I have come to find my style which I like to describe as classic innovative with an eclectic touch as I love to incorporate a variety of materials and techniques into my layouts.

A native from Germany, my country of residence is now Canada, a country which I have come to love and appreciate with my husband and three adult kids. When I am not scrapbooking, you can find me in my large garden which often serves as the source of inspiration for my layouts and mini albums.  

I feel very honored to guest design for MCS and my hope is to bring some inspiration to and connect with like-minded crafters on a daily basis.

Fun facts about me: I am color obsessed, speak 6 languages, love sewing, play the piano and travel as often as my hobbies let me sneak away.




Hello everyone !! I'm Maria Claudia Pompilla but everyone calls me Noura which is my nickname,  I'm originally from PerĂº. I live in the capital Lima with my little family, my husband and my daughter. I discovered the mixed media scrap world when I left my work to dedicate full time to being a mother ,I enjoy creating and it has become my work and passion. I love textures, intense colors and every once and a while a little bit of shabby and vintage too.





Hello scrapbook lovers!
My name is Dorota Kruszewska, I live in a small, quiet green town in central Poland that I just love!
I’m a mother, a wife and a doglover. I’m a volunteer at an animal shelter, because who won't help them like us?
In scrapbooking I fell like a plum in compote (as they say in Poland) about two years ago. And I was lost with it, the world just stops for me as I cut and glue it, I love it!
I create mostly mixed media and scrapbooking projects, less often work in cardmaking techniques. Most often it is layouts, home decor, canvas, hoops or wood. I often combine compositions with chipboards and paper elements. My projects are rich in colors, layers and flowers. I love playing with color and texture. I often put things from nature - twigs, herbs, dried flowers. I use proven items, but I also test novelties. In my work I often add elements of powertex, sospeso and gilding techniques.
I’m very very happy to present you some of my projects with the use of wonderful scrapbook kit.
You can find me:





2 comments:

Lyne said...

Welcome to the guest designers - can't wait to see what you create.

Patty's Custom Designs said...

Welcome!