Friday, February 14, 2020

Together with Michelle!



For my layout I first choose the papers from the fantastic scrapbooking kit of my creative Scrapbook which I want to use for my layout.

need a photo and a sheet of white cardstock.



With the scissors I cut out pieces of paper (here light brown, pink and green-bluewhich are a tiny bit bigger than my photo. I arrange them under the photo and staple them together.

Then I cut two more pieces of paper out of the white paper with the printed text. I also arrange them under the photo and glue them together.



Next I take the great background text stamp which is included in the scrapbooking kit. I love this stamp because it fits to all kinds of themes and there are countless possibilities to combine it.

stamp it several times on my white cardstock, so that I can place the photo with the papers on top and the stamp is still partially visible.

I'm gluing the papers down. Then I push and stick a tag under the stack of paper. I like the Cardstock sticker "home sweet home" a lot and because it fits to my layout I stick it next to the label



Next, I separate the lettering "so happy togehterand then stick it on my layout. I like the box with the hearts and I also like the houses. I arrange these embellishements on my layout. A few heart stickers will follow.

Because I have a lot of white space outside the photo cluster, I cut long paper stripsThese I stick - a little bit shifted - to the upper and lower border.

Finally I cut out the text "we are Family" in a circle and stick it to the bottom of the paper with a scrap of paper and a heart sticker.

While checking the layout I want to add a tree from the great Die Cut Set that is included in the scrapbooking kit. A last text sticker (pink) below the text "togethercompletes the picture.

hope the tutorial inspired you and wish you a lot of fun while creating yours.

No comments: