Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Grid Design with Yvette!

Merry Christmas, friends! Today I have a layout to share with you using the gorgeous December main kit. I went with a simple grid design, to document this cute photo of my son having fun playing in the snow.  


1. Gather my supplies...Patterned papers, Decorative die-cut, Square punch, Black ink pad, and the Prima clear stamp included in this months main kit. 


2. I stamped the Gothic Book clear stamp with black ink onto the 'Glad Tiding' paper.   


3. Used the square punch to cut them all out. 


4. Distressed the edges with some color ink pads and a distressing tool.


5. Adhered to the decorative die-cuts, which was cut from white cardstock. 


6. Arranged the squares onto the 'Joyous Noel' pattern paper and glue in place.     


7. Add my photo.


8.  Two large clusters of embellishment was added around the photo, one to the bottom right corner and the other in the top left corner.   


9. To complete my layout, I created a title using my Silhouette.

Here's a couple of close-ups...



I hope you like this page and it has inspired you to create your own!

Thanks for stopping by :) xx 

If you're not a subscriber yet, give it a try. The kits are all so beautiful and you will not regret it!!!!


    

1 comment:

Cindy Groh said...

I like the six squares. Do you like that distressing tool more than the regular Tim Holtz blending...idk what to call them...blending tools?
Great LO.