Monday, April 29, 2019

Layout Share with Marielle!

Hello friends, Marielle here today to share a layout I created with just two of the papers from Crate Paper in the April main kit.

Beautiful


I just LOVE cut apart sheets of patterned papers ! They are so versatile and really go a long way.


This is the other side of the paper.
There are so many fun designs.


I started by choosing the tags I wanted to use for my layout and then punched a few circles in various sizes.


Here's a look at the pieces I chose.


I used the cut strip from the bottom of the paper and adhered it to the right side of the wood grain background paper and used the colorful word sentiments under my photo. Love all of the bright colors.


Add the tags under and to the left side of the photo ( my niece).


Add journaling tag and title ( Jillibean Soup foam stickers, love these !!!)


Add smaller circles as embellishments.


and finally adhere a few of the foam heart stickers.

Thanks for visiting the blog today. 
I hope you have a great time creating with the April main kit !

Hugs,
Marielle