Monday, November 12, 2018

Cut File Fun with Monique!

Hello My Creative Scrapbook friends! Today it's Monique on the blog sharing a step-by-step of one of my layouts created with the November Main Kit. I absolutely adore this month's kit with all the "Along the Way" goodies from Pebbles Inc. and I had such a great time scrapping away with this kit.

For today's layout I chose to scrap a photo of my daughter reading one of her just bought books while on vacation in New Orleans last summer. Except for the November Main Kit I also used some of the free November cut files. Here's what I made:


And these are some of the free cut files for November, you can find them HERE (click and scroll down):


I started by selecting the three designs I wanted to cut and selected & traced these on my Cameo:


I cut the flowers from the "Sweet Sentiments" paper and the leaves from the "Parkway" paper:


I placed them haphazardly on my white background cardstock in a way I thought I might want them: 


I chose two colors of spray mist from my stash and used these to add some drops on the white cardstock: 



Next I chose two different papers to mat my photo ("Window Box" and "Porch Swing"):


Once the photo was matted I placed it at the top of the cut flowers and tried out several of the gold foiled words for my title and lots of die-cuts to add to my page:



Once I decided which word I wanted to have for the title and which die-cuts and stickers I wanted to use, I started adhering everything. Except for glue I also used my trusted sewing machine for this.


Once I was done, I decided the top of the layout was still too bare and added a few extra elements: 


After this I considered my layout finished! Here are a few more close-ups: 





Thank you so much for stopping by to take a peek at my design process. Hope you like it!! 

For more information about the kit and how to secure one for yourself click HERE

Wishing you happy scrapping!
xoxo
Monique

You can find more of my work here: Instagram / Blog

No comments: