Friday, October 5, 2018

October Reveal Time!

It's time for our October Reveal!
Our October kits are filled with lots of goodies ! You'll find a lovely assortment of patterned papers and perfectly coordinating embellishments.  Whether your style is clean and simple, shabby chic, or something in between,our kits offer something for everyone.

Presenting the My Creative Scrapbook October 2018 kits:
***October 2018 Main Kit*** 

***October 2018 Creative Kit***

***October 2018 Limited Edition Kit*** 

***October 2018 Album Kit*** 


 Please welcome our New Guest Designer!

Hi....I'm Heather and live in Maryland, USA with my husband and two beautiful daughters. By day, I am a mother, wife, and kitchen designer which challenges me and fuels my creativity. However, my passion for scrapbooking, making cards, or anything crafty brings me joy and soothes my soul! I have always been crafty, but my passion for anything paper related began about 15 years ago!  Over the years, I fell in love with making cards, mixed media, mini albums, and designing my own home décor.   I enjoy shopping for crafty supplies (who doesn't?!) and watching Hallmark movies...holiday ones are the best! I also love music, singing, and enjoy living room dance parties with my youngest. 
I have had the privilege to be a part of other design teams as well as had my work published in Creative Scrapbooker Magazine.  I am honored to add being a guest designer for My Creative Scrapbook Kit Club to my list of crafty goals.
I look forward to sharing my crafty creations with you!

Please have a look through our amazing Design Team Gallery which is loaded with tons of inspiring creations made with the contents of these kits!



Keep an eye right here on our blog all month long as we share projects and tutorials from our designers.

Follow us on Facebook!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/My-Creative-Scrapbook/130352440344752

Join My Creative Scrapbook Inspiration Central, our exclusive Facebook Group!
http://www.facebook.com/groups/771939959593348/

My Creative Scrapbook is on Instagram!
http://instagram.com/mycreativescrapbookofficial

No comments: