Monday, October 15, 2018

Forever Fall with Monique!

Hello My Creative Scrapbook friends! It's Monique here sharing a step-by-step tutorial for this layout created with the fabulous October Main Kit. I adore the "Forever Fall" collection from Simple Stories Pam chose for this month's kit and had such a great time creating this page.


Because I love the pie charts that are all the rage for quite a while now, I came up with the idea to use small pie charts on my page, instead of one large one. Let me show you how I made them.

I started with a circle punch and a triangle punch and punched 8 circles and a whole lot of triangles:



On top of every circle I put some liquid glue and adhered 8 triangles:


Starting with two triangles opposite of each other I filled the cardstock circles: 




Don't you agree they look like little pie charts?

Because I first glued the triangles on a piece of cardstock, I was able to position the little "pie charts" in different ways before deciding on my final design:



On top of every pie chart I adhered one or more stickers or die-cuts. The title I added to the top row of pie charts. Here are a few close-ups:





Fall truly is my favorite season and I'm so happy with this collection, with all the adorable little bits and pieces that are Fall related.



This is it! Hope you like my page and step-by-step tutorial. For more information about the kit and how to secure one for yourself click HERE! Thank you so much for stopping by! 

Wishing you happy scrapping!
xoxo
Monique

You can find more of my work here: Instagram / Blog


No comments: