Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Summer Memories with Dorymar!


SUMMER MEMORIES MINI ALBUM
Hello Friends! It's Dorymar here today and I'm sharing a beautiful mini album I recently created using July Main Kit with the gorgeous Good Day Sunshine by Echo Park!
 It is a mini album very easy to complete, to do it you’ll need; two pieces of 6 x 6 chipboard, 3 pieces of white 6 x 6 cardstock, two pieces of 6 x 8 ½ white cardstock scored at 6” and three 1-inch rings.
It’s very important that you guys know that I made this album after creating the 4 Layouts that were published on My Creative Scrapbook social medias.  Some of the pieces are part of the scraps.
Then select the two pieces of chipboard and make a mark ¼ " from the edge in 1, 3 and 5 inches to make the holes for the rings.
I've decorated the entire album, using the 12 x 12 papers and 6 x12 elements from the collection. For the cover I used a piece of blue floral paper that measures 5 ¾ x 5 ¾ and a piece of 5 ¼ x 5 ¼ of the paper with the sky design, this piece I glued on a piece of chipboard to give dimension. Then I used several elements of the collection to decorate and a gorgeous dimension using a white crystal drops by Nuvo.
Inside of the cover, I cut a piece of 6 x 5 from the lemon paper and then with the stripes paper I made a 6 x 3 pocket. Then I created a tag that measures 3 ½ x 5.


The more pages you go through, the more fun you have with the colors, the elements, and the details of the project. What is so amazing about the July Kit is that you have many elements in the bits and pieces, the stickers, and the chipboard but also the elements of the cards and the papers.  You can use them to decorate the project as you can see in the following pages. 

I love creating pockets for extra storages for pictures and journaling!







I always used every bit of the collections, even the strip from the bottom of the papers.


I absolutely love how this mini album turned out!! I hope you enjoy this Summer with your loved ones, enjoy the outdoor activities, and create many memories to document on your scrapbooks.


Thanks for joining me today! Don’t forget to follow me on my social media accounts.

Happy Scrapping!

Dorymar







No comments: