Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Album Pages with Shona!

Hi everyone!  Today I have a pictorial share created with the yummy May Limited Edition Kit from My Creative Scrapbook! A page duo from an album I created.


First I started with the pretty Prima papers and layered them on the album pages.  I used the pretty lace in the kit down the center.


I cut out some tags from the kit papers, distressed and inked the edges. I also used a paper doily and some gauze.


I added these layers together with some twine.


Next I used some 13 Arts modeling paste and the stencil in the kit.


Add your photos and brush some distress ink on the stencilled area.
 

Last I added a few of the flowers and some beads to finish the pages off.




That is it for me today. Make sure to check out all the amazing kits available this month! Take care and happy scrapping!



2 comments:

Mycreativescrapbook said...

Beautiful work Shona, I love your tutorial

Auntie Em said...

Your LO is gorgeous! I love the layering and how your framed the photos. The colours and patterns are so lovely together.
Thank you so much for sharing your design! :)