Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Thank you Card by Marielle!

Hello MCS friends, Marielle here today to share how I created this "Thank You "card using the Jillibean Soup stamp set included in the main kit.


Thank you by Marielle LeBlanc

I loved the watercolor look of the floral patterned paper from the Welcome Home collection from Carta Bella and thought it would be fun to make my own embellishment pieces for my card.

Here's the beautiful stamp set ! Love it !




Step 1-I started by stamping a few of the "doodle circles" in black ink on white cardstock.


Step 2- I chose a variety of Gelatos colors that matched the floral patterned paper. You could also use watercolors. 


Step 3- Color in the stamped circles using a paint brush.
I had started out making a background for a layout ,but then change my mind,so I cut out the circle shapes.


Step 4- Stamp sentiment in black ink and add a few of the small dot stamps.


Step 5- Adhere stamped circles with 3D foam, as shown.


Step 6- Adhere the floral paper at the bottom portion of the card and add a small pink twine bow.

Hope you are having a great start to an awesome creative year !
Happy crafting !
xo
Marielle








No comments: