Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Process Video with Laura!

Hi there!

It’s Laura here sharing my last layout and process video using the January main kit today! It is gorgeous and I have loved playing with it, but pretty soon I will be working on the February kit, just wait until you see it!


I am loving how many different "looks" I got out of one kit!  These soft Spring like colours were perfect for this photo that I snapped of myself relaxing on the back deck one day last Spring.


Since this was my last page, I challenged myself to use up as many of the die cuts as possible.  I even flipped the tag die cut upside down so that it would work on  my page.


I added so many lovely layers and tucked in goodies here and there.


Once again, I used the stamp from the kit to create embellishments for my layout, as well as little rings to house the embellishments!


Plus I was able to use up some of the pretty satin ribbon from the kit, I sewed it into little loops with my sewing machine.

As mentioned, I have a process video for this layout, you should watch it!  Here or on my You-Tube channel, which ever you prefer!


Supply List:  Carta Bella "Welcome Home" patterned paper ( gather flowers, keep life happy, forever home, border strips), die cut cardstock pieces, element stickers, chipboard accents; Jillibean Soup "Healthy Hello Soup" stamp set; ribbon. Other Supplies:  misc. thread and crochet thread; Distress Oxide Inks (iced spruce); CTMH New England ivy ink.

Thanks so much for visiting today!
Laura
xo

No comments: