Thursday, December 28, 2017

Falala Video Process with Laura!


Hi there!

It’s Laura here today and I have a new layout to share today, created with the December Main kit , along with a process video!

If you have visited previously this month, you will know how much I was inspired by this kit, and how it helped me to create so many different layouts.  Today's page was inspired by all the little chipboard and die cut ornaments in the embellishment packs.


These photos, were the ones I started with when I created my "Christmas Tree Farm" layout.  But as you know I ended up putting them aside when creating that page.  I did want to scrap them though, and they happened to be perfect for this page.

I also also hummed the whole time making this page, fa la la la la........!


Because, um glittery falala's make you sing!


I turned one of the ornaments into a shaker element and filled it with some of the sequins from the kit.  I love it!


I also turned this "Holly Jolly" circular element into an ornament, because I just had to have one more! I created the topper by cutting off a little piece of the gold tag from the chipboard sheet.


My gold stitching and ornament hangers also add a pop of bling!

I have a process video for this layout, you should watch it!  Here or on my You-Tube channel, which ever you prefer! 


Supply List: Crate Paper "Falala" patterned paper, ephemera, cardstock stickers and chipboard stickers; Studio Calico sequins; Carta Bella washi tape; Teresa Collins "Tinsel and Company alpha and label stickers.  Other Supplies: Gutermann gold thread; DMC metallic gold cord; Sharpie pen;  Prima soft teal Color Bloom; Hemptique bakers twine; Stampin' Up treat cup; American Crafts cardstock.

Thanks for visiting today!
Laura
xo

No comments: