Sunday, December 24, 2017

Christmas Trees by Marielle!

Hello and Merry Christmas to all !!
Today, I will be showing you how easy it is to created these cute Christmas trees for your cards or layouts.



Christmas Shenanigans by Marielle LeBlanc
My sweet boys were so silly while taking these photos!



To make trees, first cut various sizes of squares from your favorite pattern papers from the December kit. The pieces on my small tree are 1 1/2" X 1 1/2"and 2"X 2" and the larger one are 2 1/2" X 2 1/2" to 3 1/2" X 3 1/2". 



Fold each squares 3/4 of the way so you can see side B of the papers.


Adhere the triangle shapes ,as shown, making sure to overlap the pieces. Machine stitch into place, if desired.


Here's a look at the larger tree.


I added chipboard words to the center of this one after stitching it to the right side of my layout.

You can make these as small or as large as you want  and in any pattern papers you wish to use !

Here's a few close ups of my layout.



I would love to take this opportunity to thank you all for your support this year , I really love reading your comments. And to Pam, thank you so much for having me on your MCS team !
Have a wonderful Holiday season with those you love.
XO
Marielle





No comments: