Monday, November 20, 2017

Step by Step with Marielle!

Hello MSC fans, Marielle here to share a quick step by step of this layout I created with the beautiful November main kit.
I was driving one of my boys to his hockey practice the other night and saw a crescent moon on the way to the arena and got inspired to create a layout with crescent shapes ! Ya ! I'm weird that way ;)

Happy Family


Step 1- I used a large charger plate to cut a large crescent from the brown plaid paper.


Step 2- Using the same plate, cut out a crescent from the floral paper and the yellow gingham.


Step 3- Adhere all layers to white cardstock and machine stitch into place.



Step 4- Mat photo with white cardstock and adhere to 2 layers of your favorite patterned papers, add embellishments.


Step 5- Add journaling card and heart chipboard and sticker on the right side of photo. I just noticed that I finally moved that large heart sticker next to the journaling card .


Step 6- Add a variety of stickers from the  4X6 sticker sheet in the kit ( I LOVE these ! ), as shown.






Step 7- Finish your layout by adding your title and small embellishments.

I hope you find time to create something pretty. You can get your November main kit HERE.


Happy Crafting !
Hugs, Marielle











No comments: