Saturday, August 19, 2017

Welcome Mary Catt and her process videos!


Please give a warm welcome to Mary Catt of Guest Designer for August.

Mary Catt
I'm Mary Catt and I live in Greece with my husband and our three kids. I started scrapbooking almost three years ago and since then it has been my obsession. I'm a mixed media scrapbooker with a little vintage and some shabby chic touches. I like to test my creative ability and always try to improve my skills. I mostly do layouts but I love creating tags, cards, mini albums, canvases and altered items as well. I find lots of my inspiration in everyday life and when I scrap I feel so relaxed that I totally forget everything around me.

Below is some of Mary's work using the August Limited Edition kit!

Below each layout she is sharing her process video's ! What a nice treat!!

Summer Vibes...




Ocean...




Summer...




Journey...



No comments: