Friday, August 25, 2017

Simply Amazing Adventure with Laura!

Hey there! It’s Laura here today sharing a new layout and video, created with the August main kit!



I had a vision for this layout and loved that it turned out pretty much as I had hoped. We snapped these quick pics during our recent trip to Disney.  This first day was a busy day of travel for us and I wanted to document it but as you can probably tell, not all of our photos turned out great.  I solved this, somewhat, by printing my photos in a smaller size.


My process video (below) shares how I printed and cut my photos in the shape of cameras using this month's free cut file from My Creative Scrapbook.


I love this large chipboard word from Creative Embellishments, which I embossed with red embossing powder.  Or tried to anyway, I think my powder expired because it turned out more of a salmon color than red.  I colored over the top of the heat set powder with a red Copic marker to achieve the look I was going for,

I also tucked a Becky Higgins frame, which I cut in half, in behind my lower row of photos and this chipboard word to create my title.


I layered in just a few embellishments, keeping my layout quite simple.
 

I couldn't resist adding this roadway border sticker and the fun chipboard car!

You can watch my process video below or on my You-Tube channel here.


Supply List: (From the Kit) Echo Park "Go See Explore" patterned papers {World Traveler, Tickets, You are my World, Let's Pack and Go}, element stickers and chipboard elements; Creative Embellishments chipboard word; Becky Higgins "Explore" chipboard frames.  (From my stash) Crochet Thread; Versamark Ink; Stampin' Up embossing powder; R27 Copic marker; CTMH black ink; One Canoe Two date stamp; Sharpie pen.

Thanks so much for visiting today!
Laura
xo

No comments: