Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Cards with Pascale!

Hello Sweeties Today I'm up on My Creative Scrapbook blog with a set of cards made with the April's Limited Edition kit.
I cut a few strip of papers from the "You and Me" paper. Then I glued them on the background. When Happy with the result, I covered them with a thin layer of white gesso.
When dry, I stamped randomly with a black Archival ink, always on the strips of papers. Then I added some colors.
I added a design with a stencil and white gesso. When dry I added more colors and splatters.
To finish, I added a few elements: a flower and some Ephemeras.
Materials: Creative Scrapbook Limited Edition kit:
  • Papers:
    • Prima (Rose Quartz: Beautiful Glory);
    • Kaisercraft (PS I love you: You and me);
  • Cards - Prima (Rose Quartz);
  • Flowers - Prima (Rose Quartz: Provenza);
  • Ephemera - Prima (Rose Quartz);
  • Stamp - Heidi Swapp(Only You);
  • Stencil - Prima (Flourish 6x6);
Others products:
  • Twinkling H2O - ColourArte (Copper, Hunter Gray, Chiffon Pink);
  • Izink - Aladine (Jasmine);
  • Art Basic - Finnabair Prima (White Gesso).

No comments: