Monday, March 23, 2015

How to Create Banners Using Stickers by Becky Litz

Becky Litz is featuring our March Creative Kit today with a banner tutorial!

--------------------

Hello Friends!

Becky here with you today to share how used the bunting stickers in the March Creative Kit to make the sweet little banners on my double page layout.

I love stickers but sometimes I find them a bit too flat and I want to add some more dimension to my layout.


I started by attaching all of the little flag stickers to some white paper scraps I had laying around.


 Next I cut out around the sides of the flags but leave a tab of white paper at the top of each.


 I fold that white paper tab over on each flag and use a glue dot to glue each flag over a piece of twine.


Here is my finished banner. I trimmed the extra twine from each end, but sometimes I leave it. It just depends on the look you are going for.


Finally I use another glue dot on just the first and last flag and attach it to my layout. All of the flags in the middle are just floating so it has a more natural look and drape to it.





There you have it! A quick and easy way to give a bit more dimension to your layout when using stickers.

--------------------

Please visit our Design Team Gallery to view more of Becky’s beautiful work.

Here's the March Creative Kit:

For full descriptions of our kits, subscription information, and more, visit our website at MyCreativeScrapbook.com

No comments: