Thursday, September 12, 2013

How to Create a Journaling Envelope by Missy Whidden

We have a great journaling technique to share today from My Creative Scrapbook design team member Missy Whidden featuring our September Main kit!

Here's Missy:

I hardly ever do hidden journaling on my pages.  I usually write or type a few sentences on my page where it is visible.  I wanted to try something different to hide my notes this time, so I decided to create a little envelope to hide a journaling tag.  Here’s how I made it:










Missy Whidden
My Creative Scrapbook Design Team Member

------------------------------

Here's our September Main kit:

(Click here to purchase our Main kit)

Have a look at more beautiful layouts that Missy created using the kit:





Be sure to visit Missy's blog for even more inspiration!

We invite you to join us and experience the possibilities that our coordinated monthly kits offer. To purchase a kit, please visit our website, here.

No comments: