Friday, August 30, 2013

Stamping on Chipboard Shapes by Kris Berc

Hi and happy Friday! My Creative Scrapbook design team member Kris Berc here today to show you the simple techniques that I used to alter the raw chipboard shapes the come in the August Album kit


First I applied a couple of coats of white acrylic paint to the chipboard shape using a makeup sponge.


Next I used some black distress ink to ink up a clear stamp.


Since I wanted to achieve an uneven and sort of random-looking stamped image, I left the stamp on the plastic sheet that it came on and used it that way rather than using it on an acrylic block.


It's a really simple and fun way to add some subtle interest to your chipboard shapes.


Give it a try!

Kris Berc
My Creative Scrapbook Design Team Member

------------------------------

Here's our August Album kit:

(Click here to purchase our Album kit)

Here's a look at my completed album:







We invite you to join us and experience the possibilities that our coordinated monthly kits offer. To purchase a kit, please visit our website, here.

No comments: