Monday, February 25, 2013

Altering Embellishments by Anna Zaprzelska

My Creative Scrapbook Design Team member Anna Zaprzelska will be here throughout the day today to share several of her wonderful techniques that she used featuring our February Limited Edition kit! Let's get started!

Here's Anna...

This month the LE kit includes wonderful chipboard and transparency pieces. I love them but I wanted that some pieces were not transparent. So I stuck them on the scrapbook paper, using Glossy Accents...


Then I sewed those pieces and …



They are ready:-)




------------------------------

Anna Zaprzelska
My Creative Scrapbook Design Team member

------------------------------

Please visit our Design Team Gallery for more layouts, cards, and projects from our designers!

We invite you to join us and experience all of the fun and excitement that we have coming for 2013.  Click here to find the My Creative Scrapbook kits.

No comments: