Sunday, December 30, 2012

Flower Tutorial + Background Tip by Carla Marchee

Design Team member Carla Marchee is here today with a wonderful flower tutorial using the December Main Kit plus a tip for your backgrounds.

Here's Carla...

Today I'll show you how to make a Poinsettia Christmas flower so I call It
Here is the Page where I used tt:


Here I'm providing a step by step tutorial with it as well.
I created it especially for the beautiful Main Kit.

SUPPLIES LIST:
*Paper of the Main Kit
*scissors
*Crop-a-dile
*Brads delivered in the Main Kit
*tweezers
*Flower punch


INSTRUCTIONS:

STEP 1:
. Punch three flowers out
. Cut into the petals


STEP 2:
. Curl the leaves with the tweezers to the right { very careful otherwise it cracks }


STEP 3:
. And the another leaves to the left


STEP 4:
. So it looks like this


STEP 5:
. Make a hole in the middle with the crop-a-dile


STEP 6:
. Put the flowers on each other
. And in the middle a brad
. finish flower


I hope you enjoyed my Flower & tutorial today!!
will be great you will give this a try

---------------

These background are EASY!! Very EASY! So easy it seems and wonderful look to your christmas page.

I will tell:

I have just used Gesso: Use your credit card to spread generous white gesso surface all over the cardstock and then dry it with a heatgun.

And just add the amazing christmas Rub-ons that are included in the December Album Kit to decorate it further.


Having fun making your own background!

 Carla Marchee

No comments: