Monday, August 13, 2012

Layout and Card Tips and Techniques from Jolaine

Hello to our blog readers!  We hope you had a great weekend.

We're kicking off the week with even more tips and techniques from the design team.  Today, design team member Jolaine Frias is sharing two techniques that she used with her August kit.

Here's Jolaine...

I thought I'd share how I created the lattice look on this page:
Posted Image

I simply used a fingertip craft knife to follow the pattern on the paper and then I used a small dauber to ink around the edges.
Posted Image 


--------------------------------------------------------------

I made this wedding card for a newly wed couple,
Posted Image

To make this card extra special, I also finished the inside of the card. The chipboard stickers were a great way to add detail without bulk.
Posted Image

No comments: