Sunday, November 13, 2011

How did I do that .. Dusty attic frame altered

The Nov. Main Kit has Gorgeous Ornate Frame from Dusty Attic...

I simply painted it white and added some Stickles...

Resized to 88% (was 800 x 800) - Click image to enlargePosted Image



Posted Image


Posted Image


Posted Image

A little hint....If you turn it over, it has a distressed look with just a little white paint peaking. I cut the Frame into pieces and used it on 2 LOs with this kit.

Resized to 88% (was 800 x 800) - Click image to enlargePosted Image

Delaina

3 comments:

Dara Lynn said...

Beautiful pages!!!! Love the tips with the DA pieces:)

curlyqmosaics said...

These layouts and photos are truly gorgeous! I love how you cut down the frame to make it go further, great idea! :)

Michelle said...

More gorgeous pages Delaina!! I love how you used the frame on these two pages. I also like the hint of blue on the background on the first one, along with the stickles on the frame. I like how you cut your daughter out in the second... You always have such great photos of her!!