Friday, November 4, 2011

A Beautiful November Reveal...and a few Guest Designers,,,

Thanks so much for taking your time to visit our blog. It's time to share our beautiful kits for November. Please take a few minutes and visit our Design team Gallery. There are so many amazing creations to inspire you...DT Gallery


The Main Kit....includes Bo Bunny, Welcome Home along with Dusty Attic.....plus lots more beautiful embellishments. It's a completely beautiful Kit...




The Creative Kit...Loaded with Little Yellow Bicycle. Totally Adorable with the perfect embellies to play with...



The Limited Edition Kit....It's a real WoWzer!!! Glitz, Beautiful Dreamer and much, much, much MORE!



The Album Kit....This kit will send you reeling... Simple Stories, combined with a fantastic grouping of embellishments... 



The Flower Kit....Completely RAWKS!!!


We are happy to introduce a few talented Guest Designers that joined us to play with the November Kits...


Hi everyone! 
I live in Tokyo, Japan.
 Also known as mai*
 I'm married to a professional violinist and together we have 2 adorable sons, 4 and 8 years old.
 I am currently working as a piano teacher to children at home.
 I started SB from March, 2009, and it has become my favorite hobby ever since.
 Prima DT, The Dusty Attic DT, Color Combos Galore DT, Once Upon A...Sketch DT



Hi! My name is Kaori Fujimoto.
I  live in Japan with my  husband  and three children.
I worked as a veterinarian before marriage, I'm  currently  working on a   pathology study  of the animals  now.
I have been scrapping since 2006, as a diary and growth record of my children. I feel happiness when I  see the "diary" with my children.
I love to  add  dimension to a page. I often incorporate  patterned paper to cut out,  various kinds of embellishments, pop-up, several colors mist and ink,  on my page.
Thank you so much for inviting me ! I am  excited and honored to be a  Guest designer.


I have been scrapbooking since my daughter was born in 1999 and I have been married for 24 years to my high school sweetheart. My scrapbooks have really evolved over the years and If you saw my scrapbooks back then you'd have a hard time believing I'm the same person. I enjoy anything creative, I have a degree in interior design and I have been designing homes for over 15 years. I am currently exploring the challenging world of Photoshop and I love it. I come from a very artistic family, Sunday afternoons were often spent with my Dad doing every type of crafts imaginable, including painting my sneakers with an American flag design. I love scrapbooking and I can't imagine my life without it!



Happy Scrapping!!!

No comments: