Friday, April 17, 2020

Sparkle and Shine with Yvette!

Hello everyone!  It's Yvette here, and today I have a fun layout to share, featuring the beautiful April main kit. 

Here's a look at the finished page....

Sparkle and Shine


For this layout I wanted to combine, as many pattern papers as I can, without making it look too busy.  With the soft, beautiful colors and patterns found in the Gingham Gardens collection, it made it quite easy to achieve the look and design I wanted.          


I started by added some randomly cut strips of pattern papers, onto some white cardstock. The strips were keep mainly to the right side and across the bottom of the page.  



My photo was adhere to the layout with foam tape for added dimension. Once in place, I created my title 'Sparkle and Shine' using a couple of chipboard words from Creative Embellishments, combined with letter stickers from American Crafts.       




I created a small cluster of layered embellishments over in the right corner.   




To finish my layout, I added another cluster to the left side of my photo, using some of the  floral die cuts, a chipboard sticker and a tag with a piece of string which came from my stash.  




I hope you felt inspired today to go create something of your own!  
Don't forget to check out all the beautiful kits, My Creative Scrapbook have to offer! 



Thanks for stopping by :) xx



Visit our website to purchase a kit and view our design team gallery at MyCreativeScrapbook.com (http://mycreativescrapbook.com/join-the-club/ )



No comments: