Monday, February 18, 2019

Process Video using the Sketch!

Hi there, Anita here sharing my third layout.. using the main kit for February 
For this layout I’m using this months sketch and for this layout I decided on a A4 layout something different to show you you can still do a different sized layout using a sketch and make it your own ..


Like with the hearts, I used flowers and instead of 2 photos I only used one but I portrait 
And I added my title on the other side of the photo 



Here is a look at my layout

                   
And I’ve created a process video to show you just how I this layout came together.



And here are some close up shots 

                                

So give it a try, sketches are a fun starting point!!
And don’t forget to check out the fabulous kits this month on the website they are amazing !


Crafty hugs..xx












No comments: