Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Happy With Anita!

Hi there , Anita here...
Sharing my forth layout using the fabulous my creative scrapbooks February main kit
 full of the whimsical collection by Paige Evans And I really loved this cute cut file she created and wanted to use it you can find this cutfile on silhouette design store. 
For the colours I decided on pink,magenta,cream and the foiling 
On my layout I’ve also used some of the free cut files a butterfly and a flower cluster
that I backed with patterned paper and vellum And from my scrappy stash I used a white doily ,crepe paper streamer and sequins to add more colour and texture

I’ve created a process video to show you just how I created my layout 



Here are some close ups of my layout 



                                
I hope you have enjoyed my inspiration today using the February main kit 
Their are some fabulous kits this month so pop on over and check out them on the website 

Crafty hugs..xx







No comments: