Friday, August 17, 2018

Traveler Notebook by Dorymar!


Hello Friends! It's Dorymar here, today and I'm sharing a beautiful Traveler’s Notebook. Last month I traveled to my country to offer a class and visit my family and friends and the best way to document those joyful moments is to make a traveler's book. I used the wonderful August Main Kit to do it.

To create my own traveler's notebook, I used 5 white cardstocks of 8 ¼ x 8¼ and one of 8 ½ x 8 ½ to make the cover.  All scored in half.


To give it a personal touch, before sewing, I used the stamps included in the kit to create my own backgrounds.

Then with my stitch happy I stitched all the pages in the center to form the notebook.

Since I have my notebook ready, it is time to decorate and document all the experiences of this trip!

Most of the pages were created using stamps from the kit.   


I have combined some die cuts and stickers with stamps to create these pages.  


I love placing a title on each page and this kit gives you many options to create it.


I love how versatile the kits are, and how easy they are to combine.


I love how this turned out! I invite you to create your own traveler's notebook!  Don’t forget stop by My Creative Scrapbook to check all the kits!

Happy scrapping!
XOXO
Dorymar









No comments: