Monday, February 12, 2018

Process Video with Laura!

Hi there!

I am sharing my last layout and process video for My Creative Scrapbook today using the February main kit!!


I just had to go all "pretty in pink" for this page! I love this patterned paper for a background!


I am also using the free cut files from  My Creative Scrapbook for this page, you can find them here , just scroll down to find them.

I backed just the flower portion of this cut file cluster with patterned paper.  I used three of this cut file and backed all of the flowers the exact same to keep things from looking too busy.


I added another cluster to the left of my photo using ephemera bits and fussy cut flowers. I am also using the butterfly cut file from the February set, which I cut from white cardstock and painted with water colour paints.


I used two of the gold Thicker words from the kit to create my title.  The title runs across two embellishments clusters, which are treated almost identically.


So my title reads, I'll be Yours and You be Mine.  I love it, I think it is sweet and fun!

As mentioned, I have a process video for this layout, you can watch it here or on my You-Tube channel, which ever you prefer!


Supply List: Pebbles Inc.  "forever and always"  patterned papers (Sprinkled Blossoms,  freshly baked, love labels) and ephemera; American Crafts Remarks Valentine cardstock stickers; American Crafts "Caroline" Thicker phrases; sequins.  (From My Stash: Gutermann gold thread; crochet thread; Eyelet Outlet enamel dots; Sharpie pen; Leows water colour paints; Heidi Swapp gold colour shine.)

Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xo

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Laura! I have been following your blog, you tube channel, etc. for several months but all of a sudden I am denied access to your blog and there are no videos on your you tube channel! Is it my technology issue or yours? I miss your beautiful pages and awesome process videos! I will definitely be looking for you here and hoping your personal blog/you tube channel will again be available to me!
THank you, Sherri