Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Adding Details to Project Life Cards Using Masks by Guest Designer Kristine Davidson

H​ello, It's Kristine Davidson with you today! I'm sharing a little idea with you that might give you some ideas on how to use up some of the left over papers and stickers from this month's Creative Kit.

I had a few pieces of scrap paper left, and almost a full sheet of the American Crafts Shimelle - Haynes. I decided I was going to do a few 3/4 Filler cards for my ​Project Life Album.


I decorated my cards with stickers, a little sewing, some pop dots and I knew something was missing. I then realized the kit includes this awesome package of masks!


Yes, ( blushing! ) after I glued and sewed I realized what I could do with this Mask set. HINT: Do this before you glue and sew!

I got myself some Colorshine, and Sprayed only a few parts of my cards. It added some extra details and a little pattern to my cards.




I then added some twine for bows and voila!


I really love the outcome and hope you give this a try!

--------------------

You can see more of Kristine's beautiful work in our Design Team Gallery!

Here's the November Creative Kit:


We invite you to join us and experience the possibilities that our coordinated monthly kits offer. To purchase a kit, please visit our website, here.

2 comments:

Mycreativescrapbook said...

What an awesome tutorial, thank you

janet said...

They are VERY cute cards and really showcases how to 'stretch' the kit just a tad bit more. Thanks for sharing!