Thursday, September 19, 2013

Background Paper Technique and a Leaf Tip by Yuko Tanaka

Continuing on with our Limited Edition kit inspiration is My Creative Scrapbook design team member Yuko Tanaka with a background technique plus a tip for working with leaves!

Here's Yuko:

How to make background:
 
1.I cut a lot of several kinds of paper.
 
2.I display them around the edge of the background paper.
 
3.I stamp the seams with a stitch pattern stamp.


One more little idea:
 
1.When the leaves are too large ...
 
2.I cut it in this way and use it, it is very convenient :)
 
 
Yuko Tanaka
My Creative Scrapbook Design Team Member

------------------------------

Here's our September Limited Edition kit:

(Click here to purchase our Limited Edition kit)

Have a look at more of Yuko's beautiful Limited Edition kit layouts:




Be sure to visit Yuko's blog for even more inspiration!

We invite you to join us and experience the possibilities that our coordinated monthly kits offer. To purchase a kit, please visit our website, here.

1 comment:

CalleLillyCafe said...

I absolutely love her layouts! That stitch stamp is a must have too! It'll save so much time!