Friday, July 19, 2013

How to Make Flowers into a Cluster by Kristin Greenwood


Our July Album kit featuring BasicGrey Mint Julep isn't just for mini albums!

Today My Creative Scrapbook design team member Kristin Greenwood is sharing her layouts, altered project, and flower clustering tips using the kit.

Here's Kristin:

Here is how I made my flowers into a cluster..


1. Start with two flowers and twist the wires together.


2. Keep adding flowers, twisting the wires together as you go.


3. Wrap floral tape (found at craft stores or Walmart) around the twisted wires for a finished look.


Before I added the clusters to my page I wrapped the ends of the wrapped wires around a pen...

Kristin Greenwood
My Creative Scrapbook Design Team Member

------------------------------

Here's our July Album kit:


and here are more of Kristin's beautiful layouts and project using the kit:






Be sure to see Kristin's blog for even more inspiration.

We invite you to join us and experience the possibilities that our coordinated monthly kits offer.

No comments: