Wednesday, May 15, 2013

A Beautiful Canvas with a Video Tutorial today...

Hey Yáll, Delaina with you today and I have a Video Tutorial that I want to share. Pam packed an awesome May Off the Page Project Kit. I got to play with it and I mixed in some of the gorgeous LE kit. I made a little video showing a step by step of the painted/sprayed background. Hope you enjoy! Go here to purchase the kits.



Here are a few close ups of the Canvas.  Click on each photo for an even closer view...





I purchased a frame separately for this project...


4 comments:

Buffy Burnside said...

wow this is stunning,and I loved watching the video!

Bonnie aka Cinnabon said...

Delaina, I think this is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen you create! Absolutely in love with it!

Marilyn said...

AWESOME!!! Absolutely Gorgeous, Delaina!!! love the video! xo

marijke said...

oh wow this is soooooooo beautifull