Friday, March 15, 2013

Making Photos "Pop" by Kristin Greenwood

My Creative Scrapbook Guest Designer Kristin Greenwood is with us today to share her technique for making her photos "pop" featuring our March album kit!

Also scroll all the way down for Kristin's video in which she discusses the details of each of her March projects.

Here's Kristin...


In the process of creating my mini album, I noticed that my photo's were getting lost on the pages.

So to make them "pop" I altered them a little!


The background in the photo was too distracting.
 
So I printed each photo in color and another in black & white.


I cut the silhoutte of the kids from the color photo.



I adhered the color silhoutte on the black & white photo


I mounted it on white cardstock.

------------------------------

Kristin Greenwood
My Creative Scrapbook Guest Designer

------------------------------

Check out more of Kristin's work featuring our March Album kit:



Kristin also worked with our March Creative kit- check out her creations!





and... here is Kristin's video!



Please visit our Design Team Gallery for more layouts, cards, and projects from our designers!

We invite you to join us and experience all of the fun and excitement that we have coming for 2013.  Click here to find the My Creative Scrapbook kits.

No comments: