Friday, March 15, 2013

Changing Color of Lace by Missy Whidden

My Creative Scrapbook Guest Designer Missy Whidden is with us today to share her technique for changing the color of lace featuring our March Main kit!

Here's Missy...

I knew I wanted to use the beautiful scalloped lace ribbon on my page, but I needed to change the color. So much of my page was white, and I used the pink, orange & yellow flowers. I wanted to make my lace an aqua color. Here is what I did to make it unique for my layout. It can be done in any color you’d like.



 




I hope this gives you some ideas on how to make something white match your color scheme. You can customize it if it doesn’t work for you

------------------------------

Missy Whidden
My Creative Scrapbook Guest Designer

------------------------------

Check out more of Missy's work featuring our March Main kit:




Please visit our Design Team Gallery for more layouts, cards, and projects from our designers!

We invite you to join us and experience all of the fun and excitement that we have coming for 2013.  Click here to find the My Creative Scrapbook kits.

No comments: